Thursday, November 22, 2012

Jakarta Fashion Week 2013 "Casa De Luna"

So, me and my partners at the company I work, got a big project in Jakarta Fashion Week 2013, one of the biggest Fashion Show event in Indonesia.






 The title is Casa De Luna. The style are glamour and edgy, dominated by organic line a la neoclassical. the colors are White, Black and Gold.
Fitting one of the models


Fitting the beautiful miss Chantal

me, measuring one of the muse, Dara the virgin

We faced many huge problems while we were preparing the fashion show. The sewers, the fabrics etc.
But the process does -like I said- fun. and bring me many new experiences.

And finally, the day is coming! November 4th 2012, we were having a super hectic day. The weather wasn't really good. The rain fell and it almost storm. the tent was broken and the show delayed for about 2 hours.
But Thank God, finally the show held well.

The press conference
Dara and Hendy (our muses) on the briefing session

The designers featuring Dara The Virgin
the designers team
Beautiful Miss Luna Maya during the interview by trans tv

Acha Septriasa and Hendy


Chantal Della Conceta










Mulan Jameela and Ahmad Dhani
Beautiful Miss Luna Maya
Luna Maya and the muses
I wish I will get another chance to try another nice experience, just like this one :)


Love and Fashion,
Chyntia       

No comments:

Post a Comment