Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Aquarelle technique


I decided to learn this kind of aquarelle technique as I saw my friend's cute drawings.
It's kinda awkward because I used to draw with thick and high concentrated watercolor, while this technique means drawing with aqueous watercolor so the color on the paper will be transparant.

Btw, I tried to scan my drawings but unfortunately the result was kinda bad, so I took the picture by DSLR and the result still not so good. hahaha..

well, let's check them out!:)

I'm so in love with Red Valentino collection. So, I drew two styles from Spring 2013 collection and the other two styles from Fall 2013/2014 collection.

Red Valentino A/W '13

Red Valentino A/W '13. somehow this one is my favorite :D
Red Valentino S/S '13

Red Valentino S/S '13
 Any suggestions for me? :)

           Love and Fashion,        
Chyntia                

No comments:

Post a Comment