Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pencil Sketching

Three weeks ago, I drew a girl with messy hair and a bow tie pinned on her collar. I was inspired by a model that I saw on Fashion TV.


Then I realized, the lips are not balanced. hahaha..

I meant to draw this one with red lipstick. But, I couldn't find any red color pencils, so I was just hatching it by my carbon pencil.


I put some color on the skin and hair shade, actually. But, the colors aren't really come out in this picture.


This last one, I meant to draw someone (can you guess?), but I think I'm failed. It doesn't look like her. hahaha..

Hope you enjoy! and please, kindly give me some advice :)

                                Love and Fashion,       
        Chyntia                

2 comments:

  1. last picture is taylor swift! right? hihihi..not really look a like, but the drawing pretty much resembles her style.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is! auuu..so happy that you can guess. hahah :p

      Delete