Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Be grateful, Be Thankful

Hi, everyone!

many weeks ago, when I was at Surabaya, I was enjoying my morning in my room when I got an idea.
I did a flashback to the past, to what I had in 2014 (oh, btw, it was still 2014 back then). Wondering, how lot of things happened and surprisingly, I'm still alive.

Doesn't mean I was perfectly perfect without any flaws. I did. I found my heart broken into pieces. But, I realized the storms, jabs, wounds and pains are what makes me who I am.

Beside all the painful things, The most important things that makes me stand still was everyone around me, who supported me and held my hands through the circumstances.

So, this is what I drew to show how grateful I am.
2014 wasn't easy at all. But it was great, too.



Say thank You, be grateful for everything that He put in our life.
Life's a battlefield and we were born to win it! :)

Love and Fashion,       



Chyntia              

No comments:

Post a Comment